1. Does Apex Battery ship internationally?
We do not ship internationally or to Canada because of the strict rules and regulations regarding the shipping of batteries.
2. Does Apex Battery ship to P.O. Boxes?
We currently do not ship to P.O. Boxes as all of our packages are shipped via UPS, which does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. We will soon start shipping packages less than 10 pounds via USPS and it will be possible to ship these packages to P.O. Boxes.
3. Where does Apex Battery ship from?
We have various warehouses across the U.S. We will ship your order from whichever warehouse is closest to you that has your product in stock.
4. Does Apex Battery offer a warranty on its products?
Yes, all products on Apex Battery come with a 1 year warranty unless otherwise listed.
5. What are Apex Battery's hours of operation?
6. What are the different battery terminals?
The most common terminals found on our batteries are: